1. SOUL WINNING - "He that winneth souls is wise" --proverbs 11:30
2. discipleship - "by this all will know you are my disciples. if you have love for one another." --john 13:35
3. prayer and worship - there is nothing more important in our relationship with god than prayer and worship. Through prayer we establish a relationship with god, through worship we recognize who he is.
4. TEACHING - "teaching the word of god is of great importance and the scriptures speak to this fact in that gods word is beneficial in teaching for spiritual growth.
5. Spiritual growth - "as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word that you may grow thereby" --1 peter 2:2
6. youth ministry - "come, you children, listen to me; i will teach you the fear of the lord." --psalm 34:11
7. caring for the flock - "2 Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly,[a] not for dishonest gain but eagerly; 3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock; 4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away." --1 peter 5:2-4 .
The Bible - We believe that the Bible is the supreme and foundational standard of faith. We believe in the inerrancy of the Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments in the original autographs, is the inspired, infallible Word of God, a complete and final written revelation of God.
2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13
God - We believe in one personal, transcendent and holy God, the Creator of all, who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-2; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Philippians 2:6
Sin - We believe that all people are by nature and choice separated from God and responsible for their own sin. Further, we believe that God offers salvation, redemption and forgiveness freely through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Genesis 3; Romans 3:23, 5:12; 1 John 1:8; Ephesians 2:3-10